Topics for the day about nature and navigating this dynamic world

About Me

My photo
BELLINGHAM, Washington, United States
Celebrating mid 8th decade, enjoying life and sharing my experiences with my friends. I was a native plant farmer who spent his time collecting seeds in the wilds with constant awe of biological diversity. My educational background is from agriculture universities and study of bugs, fungi and ecology. I taught for a while at university then went to work for a nonprofit aid organization in resource analysis and program development with tribes in North America. Then at one point in the mid 80's I went back to farming, this time native plants for environmental restoration. It has been great during this period, back to my roots and a joining of all my experiences. This career gave me the economic freedom to extend my knowledge to help others to become self sufficient as I have strived to accomplish after all these years. Now retired my focus is on 'nothing'. I'll explain later. I'm interested now to use this blog to save biographic thoughts and to plot a course through this stage of life.

Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Hello again

Hi - I'm reviving this personal blog to discuss geriatric issues. Especially for old people..... like me?
Nah I'm still a kid

1 comment:

  1. Hello sir,
    I really appriceate your work, your innovation is great step, I want to learn about some project..

    ReplyDelete

Followers

counter